- Use of Website
- You must not:
- Republish material from the Website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- Show any material from the Website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or
- Redistribute material from the Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Where content is expressly made available by us for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
- You shall not commit any act which causes or may cause damage or loss to our reputation or harms any trademarks or other intellectual property owned by us or an affiliate of ours and shall indemnify us for any loss or damage which may be suffered by us, or an affiliate of ours, as a result of any breach of any undertaking contained in this section.
- Personal information and Age
- Zanity has taken reasonable measures (physical, organisational and technological) to safeguard against unauthorised access to your personal information, and to safely store the same. However, the internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your communications and personal information can never be guaranteed. Zanity has no control over the practices of third parties (e.g., website links to the Website, third-party sponsors or third parties who misrepresent themselves as you or someone else).
- If an individual, you warrant to Zanity that you are not younger than the greater of the age of  years or the age at which a person may lawfully able to enter into commercial arrangements of the nature proposed in this Website in the location in which you are present (Age).
- If representing a company, you warrant to Zanity that:
- you are authorised to enter into binding legal obligations on behalf of the company; and
- It may be an offence for persons under the Age to make use of the Website or request a service. If we are unable to confirm that you are the Age then we may suspend your account until such time that we are able to confirm that you are the Age.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Accordingly, Zanity cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for services featured on such websites. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature, and you acknowledge and agree that Zanity is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- Please note that any goods or services supplied or made available through websites which are linked to the Website are supplied by third parties and not by Zanity (unless stated otherwise). Any dealings between you and such third parties, including payment for and delivery of services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, acts or omissions associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party. You agree not to hold Zanity liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The nature of internet communications means that the Website may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Website may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that Zanity has no obligation to provide support for the Website.
- Use of the Website is at your own risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made, and without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Zanity makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- To the extent permitted by law, Zanity, its directors, employees or other representatives, will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever (including, without limitation, loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or your review of any content on the Website, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- If you are dissatisfied with the Website or any content or materials in it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it.
- No warranties, representations or undertakings are given or implied by or on behalf of Zanity in relation to content on the. All material and all information, descriptions, photographs and similar listed on, contained in or referred to on the Website or provided by a third party is a statement by such third party and not a statement by Zanity.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the maximum aggregate liability of Zanity to any user for anything relating or connected to the Website is [A$1].
- Zanity’s remedies
- You agree that any unauthorised use of our Website and/or any related materials as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to Zanity.
- The user may disclose information which would otherwise be confidential, if and to the extent, (A) required by law, (B) the information has come into the public domain through no fault of the user, or (C) Zanity has given prior written approval of the disclosure, provided in each case that, subject to law, any such information will be disclosed only after consultation with Zanity.
- Trademarks and copyright
- The user shall not commit any act which causes or may cause damage or loss to the reputation of Zanity or harm the trademarks [insert description, if there are any] or any other trademarks owned by Zanity or an affiliate of Zanity (Trademarks).
- The user shall not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Trademarks or the goodwill associated therewith and shall indemnify Zanity for any loss or damage which may be suffered by Zanity, or an affiliate of Zanity, as a result of any breach of any undertaking contained in this clause.
- Zanity or our licensors own the domain names for the Website and all intellectual property rights in the Website and the material on the Website. Such material may include, but shall not be limited to, text, text elements, logos, buttons, images, icons, source code, site design, structure, layout and distribution as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof and any analysis Zanity may make of any such material or data. Subject to the limited licence rights contained in clause 1.6, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Other provisions
- If you wish to communicate with Zanity, please click on [insert details] on the Website for our contact details.
Speak to an Expert
1800 288 944
Offices Australia Wide
Offices Australia Wide